We understand that privacy and security of your personal information is extremely important. This document lays out what information we collect, why we collect it, how we use it and other important information you should be aware of when using our services.
This document refers to the use of the website and it’s connected services, as well as social media.
Who Are We?
Happy Customers Group Ltd is a registered limited company with Companies House England & Wales, our company number is 10623895. Our registered address is:
1 Railway Terrace,
Happy Customers Group Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) our registration number is 774711.
Pay As You Go Carpets is a trading name of Happy Customers Group Ltd. We may also use other companies or trading names in the future as we add additional products, services or companies. Please check the terms and conditions of the product or service you are using.
What Information Do We Hold?
- Information that you have provided to us such as your Name, Address, Email Address, Telephone Number, Payment Information and Bank Details.
- Any communication you may have with us, for example by phone, email, post or social media.
- Your Contact details and details of any correspondence you have received from us and how you interacted with this information. For example with emails if you were to click a link to come to our website. Or if you were to receive a letter in the post and phoned us with a letter reference.
- Information about the services we have provided for you, for example; The product you ordered, the cost of the product, the payments you made, when we visited your property, any installation we provided, the way our product or services were used and so on)
- Identifying information used to authenticate you with our systems. For example your password to login to our systems.
- Information from third party systems that have shared your information with us, for example if you were to contact us on social media. Specialised companies that provide customer information such as credit reference agencies, fraud prevention, marketing companies, research companies and any information that is publicly available.
If you have used our pay as you go service we are required by the FCA to keep your information for a minimum of 3 years after your contract has ended, subject to change by the FCA. If you are continuing to use any of our services after this period we may hold on to your data until you are no longer using a service or 3 years have past.
If you have requested to be kept up to date with information about our products and services the data will be kept on file until a time that you request it to be removed or 3 years following your last interaction with the services.
You may request that we remove any information we hold on you at any time unless we are required to by the FCA or you have an outstanding balance with us.
What We Do With Your Information
- To make our services available to you and to provide you with our products.
- To process your orders and collect payment.
- To personalise the products you are offered, for example what is available in your region.
- To prevent fraud
- For analytics to help us improve our products and services.
- Contact you about products and services we offer.
- For dealing with requests and communication with you.
- For the safety and security of our staff.
Cookies are a text file that are saved on your computer by your browser. For independant information on cookies and what they can be used for please refer to the Information Commissioner’s Office document https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/
By Emailing: email@example.com
or By Post:
Pay As You Go Carpets
PO Box 1385
If at any time you wish to raise a complaint with us please check out our document on how to raise and complaint and how it will be handled by visiting Pay As You Go Carpets Complaints. If you believe we've acted improperly you have the right to complain to the ICO about our actions, you can find more information on how to go about this by visiting https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/